Blood orange gin fizz recipe
CREATE YOUR OWN BLOOD ORANGE GIN FIZZ
Blood oranges give the classic gin and tonic a lovely citrusy twist - it’s a delicious winter cocktail to enjoy at home over the festive period.
2-3 Blood oranges
20ml Premium Gin
50ml Chilled tonic water
A spoonful of ice
We love to add a dash of orange bitters too!
- Juice and strain your oranges, you'll need 3 tablespoons of juice for each drink.
- Add the ice and gin to a glass and stir for a minute.
- Add the tonic water and stir again.
- Pour in the juice and a dash of orange bitters.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange or lime and enjoy!