Coconut & blackberry ice lollies
Nothing says a bank holiday more than relaxing in the summer sun (or rain) with friends and family, and what better way to do it than with our delicious coconut & blackberry ice lolly recipe to share with others. With blackberry season in full swing now is the time to seek out a bramble and pick your own!
Coconut & Blackberry ice lollies
240g of coconut milk
30g of blackberries
1 vanilla pod
2 tbsp of maple syrup
A squeeze of lemon (optional)
1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
(makes 5 lollies)
1. Pour the coconut milk into a large bowl and add the extract from the vanilla pod and whisk together.
2. Add the blackberries to a saucepan and add the maple syrup and warm on a medium heat for 5 mins.
3. Pour the milk contents into lolly shape moulds three quarters to the top (leaving room for the blackberries).
4. Remove the blackberries from the heat and allow to cool. Once cool add the blackberries to the moulds as well as pouring in any juice.
5. Add your sticks to the moulds and transfer to a freezer and freeze overnight.
6. To serve - run the moulds under warm water to loosen the lollies away from the moulds and enjoy!
Follow our Café Instagram for more ideas @designersguildcafe.
At DG HQ we take pride of our in-house café, where fresh organic meals are prepared for DG staff everyday. #eatwellatwork