We hope you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund on all goods returned to us within 30 days from the despatch of your order provided you return the items using our returns paperwork, they are in their original packaging, unopened and in an unused resell-able condition. Items returned outside of this period will only be refunded if the return has been authorised by our customer service team. We will not process refunds on items that have been removed from their original packaging, unless they are faulty. If part of your order is faulty, you will be given the option of a replacement or refund.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the receipt of the goods, if you send us a written notification, and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition, and we will refund the original delivery and purchase price. Please note that we will not refund the cost of returning the items to us; only original delivery charges where applicable. Please view our contacts page for information on how to get in touch with us
We are unable to offer refunds on any of our paint ranges.
*None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations, please see our Terms & Conditions.
1. To begin our automated returns procedure please login to www.designersguild.com/uk-shop-online/my-account/order-history/
with the account details you used to place the order. Locate the
order that you wish to return and press the returns button (Only
qualifying orders will display the returns button, please refer to
our returns policy above). Select the product you wish to return,
enter the quantity and reason for the return.
2. Once you have submitted your returns request you will be
presented with a returns note and returns label detailing the
address that you need to send your parcel(s) to. Please print a
copy of each for every parcel you are returning. Place the returns
note inside the parcel and clearly and securely attach the returns
label to the outside of the parcel. This paperwork is
essential for us to identify your return. PLEASE NOTE we cannot
accept returns or process refunds if the paperwork is not attached
to each parcel. If returning a faulty item please indicate if you
require a replacement or refund. Please remember that in order for
the return to be processed without delay you must ensure that the
goods are wrapped securely in the same outer packaging in which you
3. All returned goods will be examined upon receipt as for
reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds on any opened or
used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and
will notify you by e-mail once your refund or replacement has been
processed. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of 30
working days for your refund, replacement or exchange to be
4. Your payment for the goods will be refunded by Designers Guild as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 30 working days after we have received the goods. Please note that delivery charges are not refunded. In addition to our returns policy you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may also exercise this right if you are able to return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
Please see the cancellation right section in our terms and
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Free Returns In-Store Procedure
1. Free returns are now available from our following stores:
- Designers Guild 266-277 Kings Road, London SW3 5EN
- Designers Guild 76 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 5JU
2. Simply bring your parcel with proof of purchase/order confirmation.
3. You will be given a receipt as proof of your return.
4. All returned goods will be examined upon receipt as for reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds on any opened or used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by e-mail once your refund or replacement has been processed. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of 30 working days for your refund, replacement or exchange to be processed. Within 7-10 working days the refunded amount will be credited to your account.